Thursday, June 12, 2014

Midweek Throwdown: Go Fly A Kite!

It's a nice, breezy, kite flying, sort of evening here as I work on my card for the "Go Fly a Kite: Midweek Throwdown" over at Operation Write Home. I finished with my card just in time for supper, but I thought I'd quick look up a few quotes about kites. I thought these two were particularly good.

True courage is like a kite; a contrary wind raises it higher.

John Petit-Senn

Kites rise highest against the wind; not with it.

Winston Churchill


I went out and picked a few strawberries earlier. We don't have a really huge garden, but we really enjoy the blessings of fresh fruit and vegetables when we have them. Have a great evening!

2 comments :

Elsie B said...

I love the cheerful colors on your card!

Erika said...

The button you added is a nice alternative to the brads. Love your bold colors!