Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Favorite Pictures Our Most Recent Canoe Trip

 Monday morning was bright and beautiful after a Sunday afternoon downpour that seemed to threaten our canoeing plans on the Wisconsin River. This the first river trip since my husband and I made our 36th mile last summer on the Baraboo River. Since then we've had a few leisure trips on lakes.

This time we took three of our children and our little grandson, so we only went a few miles but it was well worth all the packing for a short, two day trip. Hoping our grandson will learn to love canoeing as much as grammy and grampy. I think it looks like it may be the case.

Canoeing with grammy and Grampy.





Hoping to make a canvas out of this one and the dragonfly below for a decorating project.

Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
      Son Micah working hard in his kayak.
 
 
While I was waiting for the guys to unload at the dock I was up at the campsite chasing down
photo ops with flowering things and insects. I bought a new camera awhile back and had to play with the settings a little but I managed to capture these.
 

Look close to see the bee hovering above the flowers.

Lovely little details in creation!
 
 
 
 
 




1 comment:

Kathy Fuller said...

ah, the beautiful life!